What time can I set up?
Set up is from 2:00pm and must be concluded by 4:45pm.
Where can I unload my items?
- All hand carriable items can come through the main entries.
- Any larger items must be unloaded via the Great Hall Loading dock service lift – entrance via Glenelg St.
- A high-vis vest must be worn in the loading dock area.
Where am I setting up?
The Plaza Terrace Room. Please check-in with a BSB staff member when you arrive and they will direct you to your stall location.
Will there be WIFI?
- To access the free wifi, connect to ‘BCECLINK’
- NOTE: There is NO POWER to the stalls. Please make alternative arrangements.
BCEC can provide stallholders with a special car parking rate of $18 using the QR code.
Concierge trolleys can be borrowed from Information Desks, subject to availability.
Access to power
There is no power to stalls. Please ensure all electronics are fully charged.
There is no prescriptive theme for this year’s Showcase. It’s up to you how you decide to attract visitors to your stall!
Your Preparation – Leading up to the Event
Determine what message you would like to share at your stall. Set an objective.
- Generate sales leads
- Raising brand awareness
- Launch new product/initiative
- Reinforcing company image
- Introducing key/new staff
- Stallholders are allowed to bring guests. Use this opportunity to ‘Showcase‘ your business to your own clients.
- Determine if your message can be communicated in under five minutes. Allow time for your visitor to ask questions.
- Determine who will be manning your stand (and who will be visiting the other stands).
- The staff member who is manning the stand needs to be able to engage people for over 1 hour, often repeating the same message and potentially to more than one organisation at a time.
- Decide on what marketing collateral you will bring. Example – pop up banner, business cards, laptop or iPad (with own power source) and flyer’s. All of this will need to fit on your dry bar or table.
- Each stall will be provided with a dry bar.
- Keep your stall simple and have fun!
- If you would like to include food/drink at your stall, please fill out the above sampling form.
(Note: BCEC requires at least 7 days notice prior to the event).