Business South Bank (BSB) was established as an incorporated Association in 1999, in response to the precinct business leaders recognising the need for a common ‘voice’.
BSB’s objective is to position South Bank as a world-class precinct by connecting, informing, advocating and promoting business success in the precinct.
BSB actively promotes opportunities for our members to:
- Network, collaborate and do business.
- Be informed of what is happening in the precinct.
- Become part of a vibrant arts and cultural community.
- Have a collaborative voice on issues of critical importance to the precinct.
- Make a difference through supporting responsible and sustainable business practices.
- Grow their business by becoming part of a thriving business community.
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
Business South Bank (BSB) is governed by Articles of Association. The Articles of Association outline the purpose of the organisation, as well as the duties and responsibilities of its management board and members.
Want to become a member?