An initiative aimed at developing and promoting student-business opportunities within our membership base to keep the vast pool of intellectual and creative talent in the precinct.
We encourage BSB members to consider facilitating:
- a student internship;
- short-term work experience;
- mentor/ career guidance;
- a paid job opportunity;in their workplace, and help foster growth within the South Bank business community.
Benefits For Business
- Provides a ‘fresh’ student perspective of your company’s operation.
- Adds additional resource to specific activities/projects
- Helps identify potential talent for upcoming job vacancies
- Provides development opportunities for existing staff who supervise the student
Benefits For Students
- Gain industry contacts and make worthwhile relationships
- ‘Real world’ opportunities can enhance your skills and knowledge in your field of interest
- Application of theoretical knowledge in a workplace environment
- Narrow down your list of potential careers – and looks great on a resume!