Business South Bank (BSB) is committed to helping South Bank become the most sustainable business precinct in Australia.
We do this by:
- Having an amazing committee who provide direction and insights
- Commissioning a precinct-wide Sustainability Audit – an Australian first;
- Recognising, applauding and sharing member sustainability initiatives;
- Growing an enviable network of industry experts through linkages with active sustainability practitioners and educators.
- Holding information sessions, precinct walk tours and open meetings focused on encouraging collaborative sustainability initiatives among members
If you want to know more about our sustainability agenda or having something you would like to share with other members, please contact BSB email@example.com
Sustainability Case Study
The Cooperative Research Centre for Water Sensitive Cities has published a case study – “The South Bank Rain Bank: Urban Stromwater irrigating Brisbane’s iconic parkland”.
Sustainability Precinct AUdit
In 2010 & 2012, BSB commissioned audits on the precinct’s carbon footprint.