Hub4101 will foster and promote a community that shares knowledge on new technologies and their applications; create opportunities for students; pursue and recruit similar organisations to move their business and/or develop their business in the precinct; and profile the precinct as one that embraces innovation.
It will attract and nurture enterprises stretching across the following fields, but not limited to:
- Music and performing arts
- Film, television and radio
- Advertising and marketing
- Software development and interactive content
- Writing, publishing and print media
- Architecture, design and visual arts
The hub4101 community is also open to Business-Student-Connect, an initiative aimed at developing and promoting student-business opportunities within the community to keep the vast pool of intellectual and creative talent in the precinct.