Everyone will need to scan in via the Check in Qld QR code before entering BCEC.
What time can I set up?
Set up is from 2:00pm and must be concluded by 3:45pm.
Where can I unload my items?
- All hand carriable items can come through the main entries.
- Any larger items must be unloaded via the Great Hall Loading dock service lift – entrance via Glenelg St. For unloading at Loading Dock you need to scan in via the QLD Check in QR code located at the dock prior to entering the building.
- A high-vis vest must be worn in the loading dock area
Where am I setting up?
The Plaza Ballroom. On arrival, you must check-in with the BSB information desk. The BSB staff member will direct you to your stall location as well as give you the fun building blocks.
What are the Building Blocks for?
As a way of creating movement around the event. We are asking stall holders to give ONE block to each person that visits your stall.
Once guests collect 3 blocks, they can enter the draw for a major prize.
How Big is My Stall?
Each stall is 3m across and 2.5 m deep. The major infrastructure stalls are 4.5m x 4.5m.
Will there be WIFI?
- To access the free wifi, connect to ‘BCECLINK’
- NOTE: There is NO POWER to the stalls. Please make alternative arrangements
BCEC can provide stallholders with a special car parking rate of $17 but must be prearranged before COB Friday 11 June. Stallholders interested must advice BSB. BCEC will then provide you with a special QR Code.
Storage is available for stallholders. BSB stall will provide directions on the day to the storage area
Concierge trolleys can be borrowed from Information Desks, subject to availability.
Your Preparation – Leading up to the Event
Determine what message you would like to share at your stall. Set an objective.
- Generate sales leads
- Raising brand awareness
- Launch new product/initiative
- Reinforcing company image
- Introducing key/new staff
- Stallholders are allowed to bring guests. Use this opportunity to ‘Showcase‘ your business to your
- Determine if your message can be communicated in under five minutes. Allow time for your visitor to ask questions
- Determine who will be manning your stand (and who will be visiting the other stands).
- The staff member who is manning the stand needs to be able to engage people for 1 hour, often repeating the same message and potentially to more than one organisation at a time.
- Decide on what marketing collateral you will bring. Example – pop up banner, business cards, laptop or iPad (with own power source) and flyer’s. All of this will need to fit on your dry bar or table.
- Each stall will be provided with a dry bar/drum.
- Make it fun!!