THE NEXT 5 – Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Business
Public Event – May 25, 2017
$10 - $30
Hub4101 and Business South Bank invite you to a professional development series that will provide insights into the next 5 years, exploring what will be common place in business and what are likely to be the emerging trends. Light lunch will be provided.
Join a panel of experts including:
- Paul Judge, Strategy & Innovations Director, Cutting Edge
- Craig McCosker, Product Manager Mobile, ABC News
- Dr Luke McMillan, Dean – SAE Southern, SAE Qantm Creative Media Institute
What you will take away from this session:
- A broad overview of Artificial Intelligence (AI) – what it is and what it isn’t
- AI and consumer innovation – as consumers, how will AI impact our lives and businesses over the next 5 years
- Learn what a Bot is – the adaptability of this technology in business
- Augmented Intelligence vs AI – learn the difference between these terms and familiarise with the ‘new’ language that will be common place in 5 years
- How this technology will impact expectations for staff recruitment
Not sure if you are a Business South Bank (BSB) member? Click here.
Date & Time
May 25, 2017
12.00 - 2.00pm
Business South Bank, 70 Merivale Street, South Brisbane, QLD, 4101
Want to become a member?