Precinct Sustainability Walking Tour – Heritage Stewardship
BSB Members-Only Event – November 30, 2017
Free for BSB Members
Building on the great success of BSB’s previous Precinct Sustainability Walking Tour, you are invited to attend our next tour with a focus on Heritage Stewardship.
Key Takeaways from the tour:
- Opportunity to network with fellow business operators who have an interest in heritage/cultural structures
- Understand the behind the scenes (and difficulties) of maintaining heritage structures
- How design has evolved to keep up with today’s usage and legislation
- Visit usually inaccessible landmarks and learn about their significance to our heritage
Who should attend:
Sustainability managers, operations managers, anyone interested in heritage and collaborating in precinct-wide initiatives.
– Victoria Bridge Abutment
– Robyn Gibson’s architecture of the Cultural Centre
– Nepalese Pagoda
– Original South Brisbane Library (now Griffith Film School),
– Naval Memorial at Memorial Park
– All Gas House
– The Plough Inn
Members are welcome to stay for a drink at the last stop – Plough Inn (First drink on BSB, cash bar available).
Date & Time
November 30, 2017
4:00pm to 5:00pm
Queensland Performing Arts Centre (Stanley St Entrance), South Brisbane