Business South Bank (BSB)’s objective is, fundamentally, to position South Bank as a world-class precinct providing a vibrant environment to do business, live, play and learn.
Business South Bank actively promotes opportunities for its members to:
- Network, collaborate and do business.
- Be informed of what is happening in the precinct.
- Become part of a vibrant arts and cultural community.
- Have a collaborative voice on issues of critical importance to the precinct.
- Make a difference through supporting responsible and sustainable business practices.
- Grow their business by becoming part of a thriving business community.
Can I enter the ‘5 Days of Giveaways’?
All staff and volunteers of BSB member organisations are welcome and encouraged to enter. Non-BSB members will be removed from the competition.
What are the prizes?
For a list of prizes – click here. Thank you to our generous members for their support.
Do I have to enter everyday?
No. Once you enter your name and email address – you are entered for the full 5 Days of Giveaways. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
Can I enter more than once?
No, you cannot enter more than once (duplicated entries will not be accepted).
Why does the ‘5 Days of Giveaways’ exist?
For several reasons:
- to promote BSB’s Advantage Program (Similar to a loyalty program)
- to establish a communication channel with staff and volunteers of BSB member organisations, for updates on road closures, public transport developments, important changes and events in the area
- to increase business-to-business interaction between members
What is the ADVANTAGE Program?
As part of Business South Bank’s strategic direction to increase business-to-business interaction – BSB members’ staff, students and volunteers are welcome to access specials offers, deals and discounts. Offers are listed here. From time to time, BSB members provide periodic offers and giveaways. Information on these periodic offers will be emailed and updated on our closed Advantage Facebook group.
How do I access the offers?
Join our closed Facebook Group ‘Advantage Members’.
- Register for Advantage Closed Facebook group
- Check out the offers available
- Show your phone to the participating outlet to receive the discount or offer
- Keep an eye of changing and periodic offers on this Facebook page
Click here to join today!
I have an Advantage Card, are they still valid?
Yes, the Advantage cards are still valid but will be phased out over time and replaced with the closed Facebook Group.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note, by entering the 5 Days of Giveaways, you will be added to the BSB’s Enews (it provides information on important developments & events in the precinct as well as information and offers from fellow-members). If you do not wish to receive the Enews, you can unsubscribe at any time.