Communications Coordinator – BUSINESS SOUTH BANK
Business South Bank is a membership organisation, based in the South Bank precinct, working with over 150 businesses across the cultural, health, education, corporate and retail sectors.
Business South Bank is seeking a Full-time Communications Coordinator who is experienced in:
- Designing and writing Electronic newsletters
- Assisting in organising functions
- Graphic and digital design of marketing collateral
- Website management including copywriting
- Maintaining the membership database
- Managing social media
- General office duties
You will be working in a small team in a vibrant precinct.
The right person should have the following attributes/skills:
- Have a Degree or Diploma in either Creative Design, Digital Design, Communications or Marketing
- Be creative
- Have strong writing skills
- Have good computer skills (experience with programs such as Photoshop, WordPress, database management software – preferably ‘Insightly’, email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Microsoft Office)
- Be very organised
- Be well presented
- Have strong communication skills
- Have good time management
- Have a pleasant manner
The job is full time working Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5.00pm, however from time to time, the successful candidate will be expected to work outside of these hours to organise/attend work events.
To apply, please forward your resume and include a cover letter briefly demonstrating how your experience is applicable to this position as outlined in the job description.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications close Wednesday 21 July 2021.
For further information, contact Sarina on 3846 5191.