ADVANTAGE STUDENT FAQ
If you are a student either studying or living at any of the below listed institutions, then you are entitled to access the various discounts and offers made available by Business South Bank members.
- Brisbane State High School
- Griffith University
- JMC Academy
- SAE Institute Brisbane
- St Laurence’s College
- Somerville House
- TAFE Queensland Brisbane
- University of Sunshine Coast
- West End Primary School
HOW DO I ACCESS THE OFFERS?
- Register for Advantage Students Closed Facebook group (only students associated to the above-named organisations will be accepted).
- Check out the offers available
- Show your phone to the participating outlet to receive the discount or offer
- Keep an eye of changing and periodic offers on this Facebook page
WHAT IF I AM A STUDENT BUT DON’T BELONG TO THE ORGANISATIONS LISTED?
- Sorry, you will not be able to access the offers. The Advantage Program is only available to members of Business South Bank.
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?
- You should contact your student representative at your respective organisation and they can organise to get you a Advantage card.
CAN I STILL ACCEESS THE OFFERS ONCE I HAVE GRADUATED?
No, but congratulations. We hope you get a job with one of the 150 BSB members.
I AM NOT A STUDENT, BUT WORK AT ONE OF THE EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS CAN I STILL GET THE OFFERS?
Yes, as long as your employer is a BSB member you can access the offers. Click here